TRYBS Assist Programme will assist you with mental health, spiritual wellbeing (through our parent body), financially (with job placements and limited financial aid), and with food or groceries (through our parent body's Ti-Ratana Bersama Rakyat and Meals On Wheels programmes).
The TRYBS Assist Programme is only available for those aged 18 to 35, and those who are single or divorced and have a nett income of RM3,000 and below per month. You also must be living in Malaysia as a citizen or non-citizen with a valid work or study visa, or a permanent residence permit.
TRYBS is also urgently looking for committee members! Join here now: https://www.youth.ti-ratana.org/join
TRYBS Assist Terms and conditions:
- "TRYBS Assist Programme" hereby known as "The service" is provided by Ti-Ratana Youth Buddhist Section, the Youth Section of "Ti-Ratana Buddhist Society Kuala Lumpur & Selangor (PPM024-14-27062018)" (Hereby known as our parent body).
- The service is provided at your own risk. We are not responsible for any issues that arise out of usage of the service.
- The service is only applicable to those aged 18 to 35, who are single or divorced and have a nett income of RM3,000 and below per month, with a valid Malaysian citizenship or a permanent residence permit, work or study visa for non-citizens.
- The service can dispense as little as RM1 and up to RM250 in cash financial aid per calendar year per individual whose application is approved. This amount is determined by the current available funds of TRYBS.
- The service can assist in job placement but is not affiliated with any of the potential companies and potential employers unless otherwise stated, and makes no benefit from the job placements.
- The service's food and groceries aid is dispensed via either our parent body's Ti-Ratana Bersama Rakyat or Meals on Wheels programmes. This is also subject to approval.
- The service's mental health counselling will either be provided by licensed counsellors or spiritual leaders. We do not provide psychologists (which are required for diagnosis) at the moment.
- We do not provide loans or any form of credit. All aid is dispensed on a goodwill basis. You therefore cannot use the service to pay off housing, car or education loans. You can only use the service to directly fund your housing rental, education fees or subsidise transport.